We provide a wide range of services whether you are looking to build, grow, protect or preserve your wealth. These include but are not limited to:
- Lifetime cashflow planning – understanding how you might achieve your financial goals
- Planning for retirement – are you saving enough, and are your pensions best placed?
- Planning at retirement – helping to put in place the best income strategy for you
- Building a new investment portfolio
- Review of your existing investments – are they best placed to achieve your goals?
- Maximising the tax efficiency of your investment portfolio
- Protecting your assets and your family – planning for security in the event of unexpected death or illness
- Mortgages – both new mortgages and remortgages
If you are looking to seek advice on anything not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to call us to see if we can help – the chances are, we can!
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation, and reliefs from taxation, can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.